Direct To Home
As we all know these are unprecedented times. We are all being asked to think outside the box when it comes to supporting students and families.
We have had many conversations with you, our literacy partners, on how best to support the book needs of their families during this time of uncertainty.
In April, we rolled out our Direct To Home book program as a direct response to your need to get books into the hands of your students/families.
Here is how it works:
1. Select items from our website
3. Fill out our order form (excel format only). We can only accept these orders using our order form.
4. Email Us The Order Form and any literacy material you would like included with your book(s)
5. We will finalize your order and contact you for payment information
6. We will mail your book(s) via USPS Media Mail (8-10 business days, tracking provided)
Detailed instructions for placing your order are on the order form.
Pricing is as follows:
a. Price of the book as listed on our website
b. The price to ship is $3.75 for the first book going to an address, and 60¢ for each additional book going to an address
$3.75 for the first book going to an address
$4.35 for two books going to an address ($3.75 + 60¢=$4.35)
$4.95 for three books going to an address ($3.75 + 60¢ + 60¢ = $4.95)
$5.55 for four books going to an address ($3.75 + 60¢ + 60¢ + 60¢ + 60¢ = $5.55)
c. Printing of literacy material, provided by you (if any) is 10¢ a page (full color)
d. Due to the cost involved with these orders we cannot offer any discounts/coupon codes
Questions? Email Us or call us at 877-251-6598