Social Skills: I See I Learn Series Set of 4 (Paperback)
- SET 951-02B
- Ships within 1 business day
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 3-5 years
- Grade Level:
- Pre-K to Kindergarten
- I See I Learn
- Stuart J. Murphy
$4.85 a book!
Long before children can read—or even speak many words—they are able to assimilate visual information with ease. By the time they reach pre-kindergarten age (3–6), they are accomplished visual learners.
Stuart J. Murphy's I See I Learn books build on this natural talent, featuring simple stories, reinforced with visual learning strategies such as inset pictures, diagrams and highlighted words that help young children learn the life skills they need to prepare for school and enjoy happy, productive lives.
The Social Skills Set includes one copy of each:
- Emma's Friendwich (Free Closer Look Download)-Emma is new in town. More than anything, she wants to make new friends. See what happens when she smiles, asks to play, offers to help, and shares her toys. Making friends is fun! The ability to make new friends is important as young children meet one another and work and play together.
- Camille's Team (Free Closer Look Download)-Camille loves to build sand forts at the beach. But it’s hard to build a big fort alone. See what happens when Camille and her friends make a plan, work together, and share the fun. Learning how to work together to achieve a goal helps children develop mutual respect. Children see that they can get more done—and have more fun doing it! Share the work. Share the fun!
- Freda Says Please (Free Closer Look Download)-Freda likes to play school. But when she pretends to be the teacher, she doesn’t always say “please” and “thank you.” See how her friends help Freda learn how to be polite. Saying “please,” “thank you” and “you’re welcome” shows respect for others and demonstrates appreciation for kind behavior
- Percy Listens Up (Free Closer Look Download)-Percy loves to play. Sometimes this means that he forgets to listen to his teachers or his mommy. He misses out on fun in school and at the pool. But see what always makes Percy listen! Listening shows respect for what other people have to say. Careful listening helps children understand directions, learn new things, be safe, and have more fun.
Social and Emotional Skills: The Early Childhood Learning Edge
Stuart J. Murphy, author of the "I See I Learn" books (https:/...
Visual Learning and Young Children
Stuart J. Murphy, author of the award-winning MathStart books,...
About the I See I Learn series
Author Stuart J. Murphy on the I See I Learn books, which teac...